We started QuarkSpring because we noticed many small business owners struggle with developing an online strategy and managing their online store. We understand that taking care of software updates, plugins, themes, patches, custom integrations, site updates, keeping content fresh, SEO... is another fulltime job that is better handed off to an expert.
Our team has over 30 years of experience in many aspects of software engineering, web development and IT. We've experience with custom software development, online marketing, customer development, e-commerce and content strategy. We also love dogs & craft beers. And bacon too. (hey, this is Portland).
Why work with us?
- What we know, we know well; what we don't know, we ask & find out. We have connections.
- You get more thorough results thanks to our knowledge, broad background of skills, and ability to learn quickly.
- You'll be hearing from us. We communicate — it's our top priority, so everyone knows what's going on and there are no misunderstandings
- You'll find us to be friendly folks. Don't be intimidated if you don't understand something — just ask us. There are no stupid questions. Asking is communicating.
- We're here if you have a problem, a question, or a comment. We use the internet too; we know the importance of quick, comprehensive, and friendly assistance.
- We're polite. Although it can seem like a lost art in this day and age, we believe in mutual respect.
In our business, we value open and transparent communication with those with whom we work, and with those who may use our products. We want to create meaningful and productive relationships with customers and partners; create innovative and useful products; and build a sustainable business that supports our family and helps our community.